Yamada iron wok 33cm(Thickness 1.6mm)
Free Shipping Included! Yamada iron wok 33cm(Thickness 1.6mm) by Globalkitchen.japan at Food 4 The Soul Train. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Machine-hammered over 5,000 times to ensure perfect interaction with your cooking oil. Different parts of the wok engineered to have different
Machine-hammered over 5,000 times to ensure perfect interaction with your cooking oil. Different parts of the wok engineered to have different thickness, to insure that heat is transmitted uniformly.
*How to season the wok.
1. Put the wok over the gas stove until the color of the wok becomes gray. This takes about 30 minutes until start to smoke. You need to move the pan around in order to do it evenly.
2.When the pan cools down, wash it in warm water. (Make sure not to use cold water.)
3. Stir (light fry) any scraps of vegetables with oil for the wok to slightly absorb the oil.
4. Wash the wok in hot water.
5. Dry it completely, and coat the pan with small amount of oil to store it.
You can use a scrubber(no steel wool as it will scratch) and some detergent if you like and it is probably easier if you wash it off when the pan is still slightly warm. Be careful not to burn yourself!
Features & Highlights
- Wok：φ330mm(13") x 100mm(3.9") / Material: Iron / Weight (approx): 1500g(3.3 lbs)
- Made in Japan.
- We provide the original instruction manual by globalkitchen.japan.
- Because these woks are all hand-made, each wok is a little bit different in size.
- You may see some fine scratches, minor imperfections in the surface, or minor variations in color- all signals that these woks are individually hand-made.
|Package Weight:||3.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.52 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|