Mauviel 6544.26 M'Heritage M250C 2.5mm Copper Round Frying Pan, 10.2",
Mauviel 6544.26 M'Heritage M250C 2.5mm Copper Round Frying Pan, 10.2'', by Mauviel at Food 4 The Soul Train. MPN: 654426. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mauviel, a French family business established in 1830 and located in the Normandy town of Villedieu-les-Poeles, is the foremost manufacturer of
Features & Highlights
- Made in France since 1830. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world.
- High performance 2.5mm. Copper heats much faster, cools much faster than any other metal and offers superior cooking control.
- 100% Copper body-bonded to a thin layer of stainless steel. Copper offers superior heat conductivity; stainless steel interior is hard wearing, non-reactive, ideal for all types of cooking activities.
- HANDLES STAY COOL. Cast stainless steel handles stay cool. M'Heritage 250C2 handles are substantial for added balance. They have an iron electroplated finish which makes them beautiful and functional.
- Can be used on all cooking surfaces. Gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Guarantee. All Mauviel products are guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects for household use.
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.2 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.69 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|