Emile Henry 795580 France Flame Cookware Soup Pot, 4.2 quart, Charcoal
Save 1% on the Emile Henry 795580 France Flame Cookware Soup Pot, 4.2 quart, Charcoal by Emile Henry at Food 4 The Soul Train. MPN: 795580. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A range made with Flame ceramic. Master slow, gentle simmering on stove tops or in the oven: best cooking results guaranteed. This Flame Soup Pot is
Features & Highlights
- Made in France. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry proprietary flame technology.
- Safe to use in the oven, on top of the stove or on BBQ grills. Can be used also used under the broiler. Can go directly from the freezer to the oven or microwave right to the Table.
- Healthy cooking. Low, slow cooking brings out the best flavors. Highly resistant glaze allows cooking with a minimal amount of fat.
- 30% lighter. Weighs up to 30% lighter than many types of heavy cast iron or metal cookware. Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- This flame Soup pot is both a cook pot and a serving tureen designed for the stovetop, oven and the Table. Made in France from Burgundy clay, the pot ensures that heat is diffused evenly, cooks gently and maintains an optimal temperature throughout a meal. The 9-inch tall, 4-quart capacity pot features elegant curves and vivid color, a stylish serving dish for the Table. The Soup pot is a Winner of the 2017 design plus competition.
|Item Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.9 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.24 x 11.26 x 11.26 inches|