Comolife Japanese Traditional Craft 'Nambu Tekki' Tea Kettle , Pattern : Day Break , Color : Black , CPTY : 16.9 fl oz
Free Shipping Included! Comolife Japanese Traditional Craft 'Nambu Tekki' Tea Kettle , Pattern : Day Break , Color : Black , CPTY : 16.9 fl oz by Comolife at Food 4 The Soul Train. MPN: -. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Japanese traditional craft 'Nabmbu Tekki' Tea kettle makes the water taste smooth by boiling. Nambu tekki contains a lot of iron and the Iron
This Japanese traditional craft 'Nabmbu Tekki' Tea kettle makes the water taste smooth by boiling. Nambu tekki contains a lot of iron and the Iron becomes Fe2+ in the kettle while boiling the water. Therefore it is more efficient to supply iron in your body. Also it removes most chlorine in the water. You can enjoy drinking delicious tea, water and coffee safely with a lot of benefits!
How to use & Precaution
- To remove the dust & dirt inside of the kettle before first use, pour water until eighth of the kettle and boil the water.
- Wipe the kettle with dry towel. Since it gets rusty, try not to leave the water drops. *Especially the spout & lid.
Do not wash the inside with any scourer or detergents. Do not rub it.
- As you use this kettle, rusts occurs surely and there will be red small dots on it. It is the sign of that it will keep the water clear and taste better. Therefore DO NOT RUB OFF THE RUST. However, in case there are too much rust and the water start tasting too metallic, HERE IS HOW TO REMOVE THE RUST PROPERLY.
- Pour water until eight of the kettle and then put a bag of green tea into the water and boil it for 30 minutes. If the water decrease , add some water.
- By processing this , It prevents getting rusty.
- Do this process 2,3 times.
- Do not touch the kettle white it's boiling water or when it is still hot. Use a potholder. Be careful not to get burned.
-Do not drop it.
- Do not quench steel.
- Do not boil the kettle with no water. It can cause rusting & degradation. Do not close the lid until the kettle is hot even if it gets dry. Wait till the kettle get cooled down.
- Not microwavable , Not washable in dish washer.
Features & Highlights
- NAMBU TEKKI KETTLE - Nambu tekki kettle has been used historically in Japan. You can take iron from the water boiled in this kettle.
- KEEPS THE WATER WARM - Iron has a feature that it keeps the heat very well.
- MAKES THE WATER TASTE GOOD - It will make the taste milder.
- Size : 6.04 x 5.46 x H5.26 Inch , Weight : 1.9 lb, Materials : Kettle / Nambu Tekki , Tea Strainer / Stainless Steel
- Made in Japan, Specification : Only usable on fire by gas stoves, Capacity : 16.9 floz, Not Microwavable , Not washable in dish washer, Accessory : Tea Strainer
|Manufacturer:||Comolife Co., Ltd.|
|Publisher:||Comolife Co., Ltd.|
|Studio:||Comolife Co., Ltd.|
|Item Weight:||2.09 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.34 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.38 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Comolife, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By CB Japan
mpn: be781-RD, ean: 4573306860501,
Product features ★ IH compatible kitchen ware which made the best use of the enamel's gentleness and the charm of the enamel's color ★ Kitchen is coloring with Scandinavian design ★ Convenient tea ceremony with boiling water ★ A wooden handle...
By Nambu ironware iron kettle
mpn: 43173-487897, ean: 4549081066902,
This Japanese traditional 'Nambu Tekki' craft Tea kettle makes the water taste smooth by boiling. Nambu tekki contains a lot of iron and the Iron becomes Fe2+ in the kettle while boiling the water. Therefore it is more efficient to supply iron in you...
mpn: E1CUICPK17, ean: 0841434133021,
For tea to reach its full flavor, it should be steeped at just the right temperature. The Cuisinart : PerfecTemp Electric Kettle has 6 preset temperatures for different varieties of tea. 1500-watts provide fast heat-up, and a Keep Warm option will ma...
By Richmond Kettle Company
mpn: 611703-RICH03, ean: 0029441109431,
Have a moment of tranquility with a cup of tea from the Richmond Heritage No.3 kettle. Crafted from solid copper with high gloss finish, this attractive kettle remains the same as it was 100 years ago when it was first invented, using the same highes...
mpn: 8927, ean: 0786173648057,
Our classic teakettle rocketed to popularity when introduced over 30 years ago. The accolades continue for this timeless Chantal original, sure to remain a design icon and home favorite for the foreseeable future. Crafted of colorful enamel on steel,...
mpn: 89236-140, ean: 0846823028957,
MacKenzie-Childs Parchment Check Enamel Tea Kettle 3 Quart...
mpn: A350, ean: 8003299905942,
This celebrated kettle with the bird that sings when the water has boiled was a great success when it was introduced in 1985, and for Alessi it represented a meeting of great design and mass production methods, a combination that Michael Graves worke...
Durable tempered glass for easy clean Gooseneck spout for accurate pour control Ergonomically balanced easy-grip handle Easy to use with auto start function and touch panel Real time temperature display Precise digital temperature selection: 40 - 100...
By Martha Stewart Collection
mpn: 43178-211556, ean: 0706257188545,
Extra Large tea kettle with a generous 3.65-qt. Capacity is part of the Martha Stewart Collection. Stainless steel with copper plated exterior for quick and easy heating; Note there is no whistle with this kettle. Distinctive modern heirloom look has...
mpn: 9093REX B, ean: 8003299392247,
Designed by Michael Graves in 1985, the kettle with the bird-shaped whistle became one of the icons of 20th century design. To mark the 30th anniversary of this famous kettle, Graves redesigns the whistle, turning the little bird into a charming supe...